Teks report

 

Hello everyone, my name is muhammad shyevi, I live diahwan well this time I will give you information about my beautiful village. Well a village where I grew up.


In my village there is a very large mosque, which is named the Arohman mosque. The father of this mosque has a beautiful green dome and looks solid with buildings / foundations that make it look beautiful. There is a garden there, starting from red shoots and grass soft grass, and there are date palms.


  I   are also masons, they are hardworking. Every day these builders build a mosque in my village. With a glass of kukubima and cigarettes the builders are always more enthusiastic. There are 7 craftsmen in my village to build a mosque and on certain days they hold community service work outside. it could not be a mosque in my village. And the mosque in my village is always crowded with villagers until the mosque is made level to fit during congregational prayers. After this mosque is an alley to enter my house here is a T-junction alley after the mosque.



   you enter the room at 23 you will see. The beauty of my village, so charming a lot of plants on both sides. The clothes are quiet and not noisy and if you keep going forward you guys will see the post for the night. Well this is a place for night patrols. Every night the villagers are here for night patrols. While enjoying soup and watching TV together, playing together is so comfortable and peaceful After you arrive at the kamling post, you will meet again with the warehouse / place for drying rice.


 .   Here is a lot of rice in my house, the rice is very affordable because it is so many. Every harvest there must be one of the neighbors who share the rice or their crops. Well, maybe an explanation from my village may be useful and entertained

Komentar

Postingan Populer